Difference between revisions of "Removing the mail prefix in Thunderbird"
From IT-help UiB
m (Added categories.)
m (Added category Thunderbird.)
|Line 14:||Line 14:|
Revision as of 18:09, 5 January 2012
This guide shows how you can delete the mail prefix in Thunderbird.
- Start Thunderbird.
- Right click your UiB mail account (upper left column) and choose Settings.
- Mark (click once on) Server Settings.
- Press the Advanced button.
- Remove the prefix written in the field named IMAP server directory and press OK.
- Press the OK button in the Settings window as well, before you restart Thunderbird.