From IT-help UiB
Revision as of 14:33, 9 March 2017 by Botit (talk | contribs) (Removing categories that have no meaning.)
Information.gif Please give us a


UiB has an academic license agreement with Midland Valley and the software is available for academic use only. Would you like to use this software commercially please contact Midland Valley at Regarding to the academic license agreement in the end of each year all users of the software has to deliver a report to Midland Valley. This will be coordinated by Irene Ludvigsen Husa. Please contact Irene Ludvigsen Husa for the license information and sign up for the annual report.


Managed Windows-PC

Move is packed software and the IT department can install the program automatically. Just make an issue at, or call 555 84700 (for employees only). Please include your computer name. Here you find more information about Software for managed computers

Privat and student PC

NB! You must be connected to the UiB network with VPN when running Move. The program and installation instructions can be downloaded at