Where can I find service announcements messages from the IT division?
Operational messages from the IT department are published in Norwegian. As a rule, an English translation or short version will follow below the Norwegian text.
The information is publicly available on several web pages. It is also possible to subscribe to operational messages from the IT department.
- IT-help mainpage (top right): http://ithelp.uib.no
- UiB Messaging service: http://meldinger.uib.no/itdrift.php
- Archive of Operational messages from the IT department: http://meldinger.uib.no/itdrift.php?modus=arkiv
- Choose "Driftsmeldinger" from the menu on the left, while logged in
- Operational messages are also shown on the login page
- Webmail login page: https://webmail.uib.no
- Email: All operational messages are sent to the mailing list it-info. You may subscribe to the list from http://mailman.uib.no/listinfo/it-info
- RSS-feed: http://meldinger.uib.no/rss.php?meldingstype=itdrift (which is used on the main page)